Use LED Bulbs – Save Electricity
LED Bulbs – One Of The Great Solution To Save Electricity
Along with being the integral part of our life, electricity has been considered as one of the blessings facilitated by the Science for us. In our day to day life, it has many uses and also it provides comfort to our life. Its usage has been increasing day by day since everything is now going to be digital and majority of our actions involve electricity. Everyone knows how precious electricity is, as it takes a large amount of natural resources to generate it; which are being depleted at faster rate as compared to its rate of regeneration. Still we ignore its importance and use it without any care.
So, if you truly worry for future or for upcoming generation, then it’s very essential to save electricity. We are not saying that you alone can do it. But everyone of us can save small quantity of it which is quite big if we sum it all. Your little participation can help to sort out this problem. Using LED BULB is one of these activities. Additionally, it also helps you to save your money. Along with being energy efficient, cleanest and most eco-friendly way of lightning, LED comes with various excellent features like
- Environmentally friendly: LED contains no mercury or other hazardous substances.
- Saves your money: You can save your electricity bill.
- Energy efficient: It’s very power efficient since it has been designed in such a way that it outputs 135 lumens/watt.
- Great Color Rendering: Unlike other sources, it does not wash out colors and thus ideal for displays and retail applications.
- Extremely Durable: If engineered properly, it stays upto 50,000 hours or more.
- Rugged: Also known as “Solid State Lighting” i.e (SSL), LED is usually made up of solid material without any filament, tube or bulb to break.
- No warm-up period: Unlike other sources of light, it doesn’t warm instantly.
- Directional: With LEDs, you can direct the light where you want it, thus no light is wasted.
- Controllable: Best part of LED’s is that it offers you to control it for brightness and color.
After seeing all such beneficial features, even Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi described the LED bulb as a “Prakash Path” – “way to light,”. He also has launched a scheme for LED bulb distribution under the domestic efficient lighting programme in Delhi. It’s a National Programme for LED-based Home and Street Lighting.
Also in South block, he symbolically replaced a conventional bulb with an LED bulb. You know, these replacement of conventional light bulbs with LED bulbs in South Block only is going to save 7000 units of energy each month.
But to make this successful, it needs active participation of common people. Friends it’s not a big deal, we all can do this. Little of your today’s awareness can saves lots of natural resources. So, don’t waste your time even for a second and just be a part of this very beneficial movement and go for LED Bulbs.